Spring Cleaning

4

Written on 6:33 AM by Sarah

Well, tomorrow's my last day here. Can't say I'm sad. I've spent the whole week planning what I'll do with my free time. Too bad I wasted my Spring Break week in the office so I still have school starting back up this Saturday. Monday morning, however, will be the start of a new journey. Next week, I makeover the house.

I get focused on projects and a little OCD with them, but that's how I am. I've been sitting with these boxes all over the place for over a year now. John and I have never had the time to actually unpack everything or even decorate the walls with all the stuff we brought from our seperate lives. I'm excited about next week. It'll be the frst time we get to see how well our tastes actually mesh (not that I'm girly to begin with).

I'm particularly happy about the prospect of finally organizing my desk into something I can sit and write at. It's been a while. I can never hope to be a published author if I can't even set up a proper work station!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Actually, we are kinda glad to see you go. For someone who claims they do not ramble, you seem to have a whole site dedicated to just that..Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. Did you let everyone know that your "valuable" time is actually spent doing this crap all day? Good bye. You and your yappy trap will not be missed.

     
  2. Sarah C.S. Ashworth |

    wow. how "professional" of you. whoever you are. Enjoy the office life.

     
  3. Dani |

    I hope you're ok... It's been a while since I've seen you around the blogosphere... miss your lovely writing at the One Minute Writer and Pictures, Poetry, and Prose. Hope you're doing ok. :)

     
  4. Dani |

    I have an award waiting for you at Dani's Daily Drop whenever you'd like to come by. Hope you're doing ok!

     

Post a Comment